I have here an Aspire 4736z laptop that powers off automatically 3-5 seconds after turning it on. The power LED lights on but it turns off after 3-5 seconds.
I have swapped RAM still the same.
I have take out all parts that can be removed,e.g. hard drive, wireless card, and battery, attached directly to its power adapter, but still the same.
I have also tried to power on with its battery attached, the same problem.
The problem maybe of a short circuit or something that causes this laptop to auto off..Maybe (unlikely)overheating?
A bad motherboard?
I am planning to open it up to see anything that might cause this problem. I'll post back to you guys for any update.
Anyway, anyone of you guys have encountered the same kind of issue? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!