Rules of the Trade Forum:
*Try to include some detail of the item such as condition, working status, or a price (if selling for any specific price).
*Once a Item has been traded or sold, mark in the post that its no longer for trade.
*Posting of phone numbers is left up to the seller and buyer. Podnutz Staff is not responsible if your phone number is used wrongly to make prank calls or harassment by those purchasing or trading items.
*Keep all personal information undisclosed and not public as you the seller or trader deems. (For example no posting of addresses, or phone numbers unless you feel its safe to. Send this information via a pm to the person wanting the trade/transaction.)
*Podnutz Staff is not responsible* for trades that have gone wrong, or private selling of a item. The user who is posting the trade/item for sale is responsible for any wrong doing.
* You may not sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.
* You may not call your item or sell it as "warrantied by the manufacturer" unless that manufacturer specifically allows it to be transferred. Most companies only extend warranty coverage to the ORIGINAL purchaser.
* No bootleg software distribution. Anyone who knowingly buys, sells, trades, or distributes bootlegged (warez) software
through this forum will be suspended or permanently banned at our discretion.
* No sales or trades of Academic or NFR (Not For Resale / Retail distribution) software. If you are caught selling or trading this type of software you will be suspended or permanently banned at our discretion.
* The sale of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) copies of activated software must include an appropriate piece of hardware to keep the sale legit. If you are unsure what is appropriate, please review Microsofts Website on OEM Licensing.
* Sales of unactivated copies must comply with Microsoft Rules on OEM Licensing.
* Sales of hardware with installed software must include original installation disks.
* No sales of individual software installation components, i.e. media, license key and/or COA (Certificate Of Authenticity), if required. You must sell the software as it was originally packaged.
* No sales of "CD/DVD keys" without the original CD/DVD.
* No "thread crapping". If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller via email or PM.
* No coupon or coupon code sales. Sales of gift certificates are allowed.
* No Pornographic (XXX) items.
* No "dealers" or vendors of any kind. If you acquire items in quantity (bulk sales) with the intent of offering them for resale, here, you are a dealer under this rule. In addition, you may not place URL's in your posts, profile or signature that link to an offsite FS/T list.
* PayPal's terms of service now prohibit charging buyers a "service fee" or "service charge." It is also against PayPal's terms of service to send a personal or gift payment for merchandise. This is also bad, because if something were to happen, NEITHER party has any recourse through PayPal should a dispute arise.
* Please handle all transactions with common sense.
*Additional rules may be added to this forum at any time. Any questions should be directed to a Forum Administrator or Moderator.
"Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google."