Podnutz Daily #263 - Jim's Tips From Houston
Steve is joined by Jim Beason who works in IT for a local restaurant chain in Houston, Texas
Running time: 59:25
Added: 7 Sept 2010
Computers Worked On:
- Computer shutting down or booting up and random times,traced to bad power switch
- Computer freezing on certain websites,did a cleanout, Computer did not run faster,but stopping freezing on websites
- Computer with Windows with sticky keys set
Topics, Tips, and Links Discussed:
Podcasts That Jim Likes:
- Juaquin writes about replacing an Acer laptop dc connector, and also has a problem with a laptop not powering up, and gets suggestions from Steve on was resetting bios passwords
- Tom has Dell Insperon 8100 laptop with the display turning off after 15 seconds after booting into Windows, Steve says try a linux distro, otherwise might be a bad inverter, bulb or motherboard
- Jorge writes about using Google Places for your business
Podnutz Daily is proud to be sponsored by SuperAntiSpyware
For reseller Information call Mike Duncan at 541-607-6553 ext 111
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Podnutz T-shirts and hats are here!
Steve reminds you about supporting his shows by using his affiliate links with one of the following links: podnutz.com/newegg, podnutz.com/amazon, podnutz.com/ebay
Want to make it easy to access your favorite shows on Podnutz? Steve's iPhone app brings you the latest episodes
Want to be a guest host or be on the great tech debate? sign up!
Looking for a great tech resource? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
A page of commonly used links given on Podnutz can be found here
Music provided by Evan King
Notes by Mike Evans at datamike.net