Direct MP3 Download: Podnutz Daily #282 – Laptop Motherboard
Steve is joined by Lotfi the Reballer atwww.laptopreballing.co.uk and can be found on twitter @laptoptopreballing
Topics, Tips, and Links Discussed:
- reballing vs reflowing solder for laptop video repairs
- Lotfi’s youtube channel
- learning the details involved in reballing
- why not to use copper shims with graphics GPU heatsinks
- Lofti’s change of mind regarding how to handle incoming products to be repaired
- Buying used laptops on Ebay for repair and resale
- Should a bios automatically be updated?
- Are the new XBox’s free from the “red ring of death”?
Podnutz is proud to support The Citizens Commission on Human Rights
Podnutz T-shirts and hats are here!
Steve reminds you about supporting his shows by using his affiliate links with one of the following links: podnutz.com/newegg, podnutz.com/amazon,podnutz.com/ebay
Want to make it easy to access your favorite shows on Podnutz? Steve’s iPhone app brings you the latest episodes
Looking for a great tech resource? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
A page of commonly used links given on Podnutz can be found here
Music provided by Evan King
Notes by Mike Evans at datamike.net