Direct MP3 Download: Podnutz Daily #321 – Ray From Umpire Computers
A podcast for computer repair techs, BY computer repair techs!
Podnutz Daily #321 Show Notes
- TDL-4 challenge, symptoms, effects and the problems defeating it
- Comcast Computer Support Services wind-fall for his shop
- The future of computer repair shops
- Branding your business
- His local business social networking activities– Connect Madison County Spotlight Madison County
- His new pod-casting venture
- Tips on selling your business
- Bookkeeping issues and accounting software
- Peter asks advice for obtaining discounted parts and suggestions for the most needed tool to keep in a shop for a mobil operation. Ray suggests these vendors: Infotel–the wholesale side of TigerDirect, Leadertechusa, NeweggBusiness, Dvdsupper999, Blueraven. Steve C and Ray discuss good tools to keep in shop and make suggestions for getting further information.
- Steve writes looking for a hardware tool to copy a large amount of data to sapan across multiple DVDs automatically.
No calls in the queue today. Call us and leave a message. We want to hear from you.
Would You Like To Support Podnutz?
You can support Steve’s efforts to produce all the Podnutz shows by using these affiliate links when making an online purchase:
- Talk to to other Podnutz fans on teamspeak using these credentials– podnutz.instantts.net port 4201
- Go here for DoorToDoorGeek’s Spreadsheet with all Android App Adicts app picks
- Get Podnutz T-shirts and hats here!
- Looking for a great tech resource and informative interaction? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
- Go here for links, compiled by Mike Evans at datamike.net, to commonly referenced resources on Podnutz