Direct MP3 Download: Podnutz Daily #334 – Ray From Tech Chat Show
Ray Bigam from TechChatShow joins us this week.
Ray Bigam, TechChatShow.com, returns from Anderson Indiana to talk about his new show which concentrates on the business side of running a repair business — the mechanics, how to make money, and survive. He also talks about running a business during good times and bad and some outreach techniques and customer service. Ray was previously on Podnutz Daily #321 and Podnutz Daily #279.
- Plugs the new TheGeeksters show that features some of the Podnutz and teamspeak people
- Marketing considerations, techniques, tips, and doing good business
- Business Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Thinking outside the box
- Pod-casting insiders discussion by pod-casters
- Josh recommends PCRepairTracker. Ray cautions that the tool is web based only and has some limitations and requirements that he points out. He recommends some other options to consider.
No calls in the queue today. Call us and leave a message. We want to hear from you.
NEW – Podnutz HOTLIST and WEEKLY DEALS
It’s a new way to support the Podnutz shows, benefit from discounts on some Podnutz favored products, and keep up with what’s happening.
- Talk to other Podnutz fans on teamspeak using these credentials– podnutz.instantts.net port 4201
- Go here for DoorToDoorGeek’s Spreadsheet with all Android App Adicts app picks
- Get Podnutz T-shirts and hats here!
- Looking for a great tech resource and informative interaction? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
- Go here for links, compiled by Mike Evans at datamike.net, to commonly referenced resources on Podnutz.