A podcast for computer repair techs, BY computer repair techs! Eric Sanchez from IT Conflict joins us this week!
Eric Arduini, SeliconWrench.com , will fill in for Steve C as guest host for tonight and through out the month of January. Today’s guest is Eric Sanchez, ITConflict.com in Austin, Texas, who opened his shop in 2007, after being laid-off. He serves both residential and medium sized business customers. Today he discusses some of his business development decisions and his website design.
- His website and content development
- IRC Chat experience
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google search ranking
- Remote Support
- Remote support payment management
- Taking on extra help
- Store-front versus home shop
- PakMail or FedEx as a computer drop-off and pick-up location
- On-line support ticket system
- LLC (limited liability company)
- Search Engine Optimization — link circles
- Finding temporary, qualified, and certified help — Freelancer.com, MeetUp.com
- Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, Yelp, Angie’s List
- Networking with other businesses
- Release of Liability Statement
- Bartering Services
- Pricing and fees
- Flash Drive data recovery FlashdrovePros
- YP.commobile yellow pages
- Podnutz.com/lounge connect to freenode IRC
We have no emails tonight. Drop us a line!
No calls in the queue today. Call us and leave a message. We want to hear from you.
NOTE to Live-Show Listeners:
Live shows of Podnutz Daily are normally scheduled to broadcast on Thursday nights at 7:00 pm.
NEW – Podnutz HOTLIST and WEEKLY DEALS
- Talk to other Podnutz fans on teamspeak using these credentials– podnutz.instantts.net port 4201
- Go here for DoorToDoorGeek’s Spreadsheet with all Android App Adicts app picks
- Get Podnutz T-shirts and hats here!
- Looking for a great tech resource and informative interaction? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
- Go here for links, compiled by Mike Evans at datamike.net, to commonly referenced resources on Podnutz.