Direct MP3 Download: Podnutz Daily #341 – Chuq From NU2UPC
Chuq Jackels from NU2UPC.com joins us!
Chuq Jackels from Nu2UPC in South Bend, Indiana talks about his experiences setting up shop, partnership pitfalls, gaining business recognition, advertising, electronics recycling business processes, and many of the tools he finds useful in his repair business.
Chuq invites you to follow-up with him on some of his service associations leads via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronics recycling
- Using supplemental services to expand business and name recognition
- Living Social
- Local Radio and TV daily deals
- Moving from home base to shop based business
- Partnership problems
- Selecting location and condition of facility
- You need right kind of traffic to get exposure
- Sam’s Club Portable Signs
- Parking Spaces
- Advertising partnership ideas
- Strip Mall verses stand alone shop considerations
- Co-oping with another business
- Hot Air rework station capacitor changes and more
- DC Jacks repair
- Group Vertical laptop parts supplier
- Dribble Server
- WSUSWindows Offline Update Services
- Driver Packs
- UDI – Unknown Device Identifier
- UVK – Ultra Virus Killer
- Fab’s AutoBackup
- Podnutz IRC – Podnutz Lounge
John Anderson gives a tip to use a hot glue gun to create replacement rubber feet on bottom of laptop.
No calls in the queue today. Call us and leave a message. We want to hear from you.
NOTE to Live-Show Listeners:
Live shows of Podnutz Daily are normally scheduled to broadcast on Thursday nights at 7:00 pm. However, changes sometimes occur — join the Podnutz Hotlist to receive immediate notification of occasional schedule changes.
NEW – Podnutz HOTLIST and WEEKLY DEALS
- Talk to other Podnutz fans on teamspeak using these credentials– podnutz.instantts.net port 4201
- Go here for DoorToDoorGeek’s Spreadsheet with all Android App Adicts app picks
- Get Podnutz T-shirts and hats here!
- Looking for a great tech resource and informative interaction? Check out the Podnutz Forums!
- Go here for links, compiled by Mike Evans at datamike.net, to commonly referenced resources on Podnutz.