Direct MP3 Download: Podnutz – The Computer Repair Podcast #245 – Onboarding Clients
Live Call-In Show for Computer Repair Techs every Sunday at 4:00-5:30pm EST
Hosted by: Jeff Halash from TechNutPC.com
Google+ Jeffery Halash
Computer Repair Podcast #245 Video
To send a voicemail or to be on the show live, call 1-888-697-0162
Support This Show
Topic: What steps people take when onboarding a client as far as network analysis goes. When auditing a potential clients network what kind of process is used?
Sign up to be a guest on The Computer Repair Podcast or Podnutz Daily by sending an E-Mail to Guest@Podnutz.com
- Draw A StickMan
- Calyptix Praise: My Mistake, They took care of it.
- Sandisk USB Package (http://amzn.to/2fWuepi) – SanDisk Ultra USB (10 Pack) 3.0 32GB CZ48 Flash Drive High Performance Jump Drive/Thumb Drive/Pen Drive up to 100MB/s – with (5) Everything But Stromboli ™ Lanyard
- SSD – Quality, Firmware, etc. Use quality brand – rant
Calendly – Appointment Booking
Client onboarding – buy them pizza and set expectations!
Avoid collisions……. of any kind.
- Network (router, switches, Printers)
- Credit Card – Finance
- Security – Alarms
- Phone – VOIP, Etc.
- Fire – Alarm, Monitoring, Elevator
- Main Apps & Data – Line of Business, Backup
- Other Partners
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner – Netscan (Identifies vendor via MAC address)
- Network Map
- Install RMM or Agent List
- Contact List
- What is hiding from us?
- Point of contact and identify personalities.
- Document. Report.
- All you can eat pricing?! Value proposition.
- DO your Due Diligence.
Active Boot Disk – Disk Image Software
Chasms – Web based menus for all operating systems