Direct MP3 Download: The Computer Repair Podcast #250 – Customer Relationship Management
Live Call-In Show for Computer Repair Techs every Sunday at 4:00-5:30pm EST
Hosted by: Jeff Halash from TechNutPC.com
Google+ Jeffery Halash
Computer Repair Podcast #250 Video
To send a voicemail or to be on the show live, call 1-888-697-0162
Support This Show
Try it Free at Info.NinjaMSP.com/Podnutz
Topic: CRM or leads databases how to use them, keep up to date, etc
Sign up to be a guest on The Computer Repair Podcast or Podnutz Daily by sending an E-Mail to Guest@Podnutz.com
SSD Bandwagon – I am on it.
Western Digital Brand – fan boy.
Keep in Mind there is 2D and 3D NAND which will definitely make the cost fluctuate and specifications vary.
Why one vendor and why WD?
– One brand to master and product line to learn.
– Good software for management and consistent firmware upgrades
– Good manufacturer support software
– Simple online RMA platform as needed
Choose a vendor that provides the above and meets your requirements.
You will need a dock for desktop and server installations:
Robert Tip: UBNT
Jeff Tip: Do not be cheap. Use quality products.
+1000 more (Zoho, SalesForce, Insightly, Nutshell)
Computer Related CRM:
- Pick a niche that works with your customers. Remember to consider compliance (medical, legal), business hours (restaurants)
- Pick a platform the works for your business. Solo tech? Multiple Employees? Growth, etc..
- Pick a location and review its economic stance before choosing leads database.
- What type of client are you looking to generate? Home, Business. Can you build off a local referral? Is a shotgun approach OK?
Robert has great thoughts (worth the listen)
Generating Leads (customers) – key points:
Touch with Value not with marketing.
In face marketing (Rob @ Costco) works better than mailing or emailing.
Know the value of your client vs. the effort you need to take care of that client.
Do not spam your clients. Always provide value.