Direct MP3 Download: The Computer Repair Podcast #262 – Best & Worst
Live Call-In Show for Computer Repair Techs every Sunday at 4:00-5:30pm EST
Hosted by: Jeff Halash from TechNutPC.com
Google+ Jeffery Halash
Computer Repair Podcast #261 Video
To send a voicemail or to be on the show live, call 1-888-697-0162
Support This Show
Try it Free at RepairTechSolutions.com/Kabuto
Topic: Best & Worst of 2017
Sign up to be a guest on The Computer Repair Podcast by sending an E-Mail to Guest@Podnutz.com
The biggest lie I tell myself is.. “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”
Microsoft Power BI Alternative
My 2017 Partners Of The Year
High Hopes For 2018
Malwarebytes Cloud –
FIPS, FISMA, NERC, PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, FINRA, SOX, etc.
With all of this pressure, the news and publicity business owners are finally starting to pay attention… sort of, kind of, not really.
WINDOWS 10 – July 29, 2015
Complaints: Program Suggestions, Advertising, Change Passwords and Disabling Accounts, Pushing Services To Business Users, Poor Patching, Forced Updates (timing)
Crappy Support from Vendors
- Equifax breach exposes personal information of 143 million Americans (Worst)
- Hackers steal personal information on 57 million Uber drivers and customers, and the company pays to keep it secret. (Worst)
- Yahoo admits every single account was affected by 2013 attack — 3 billion in all (Worst)
Meltdown and Spectre
I DON’T KNOW
Android Wear? Left to die?
- Lacks of features, upgrades, interface
- Paid accounts cannot do what free accounts can.
- Android Phone (Security Issues)
- Google Tablet
- Android TV
- YouTube TV
Uncertainty in our Industry (Good and Bad):
- AVAST + AVG Merger
- DATTO + OpenMESH + AutoTask
- SolarWinds & RMM Platforms mergers, acquisitions and investments
Chips from Chat – New Tech Review Site!
RMM & Remote Access
Music By Jim Holley